GGB Fire Alarm
Today, 02/04/20, at 12:11 PM SRO Lama reported that a fire alarm was activated at GGB School and the school was in the process of evacuation. He also reported that there was an electrical issue in room 201. Subsequently other officers from the City of Bradford Police, the City of Bradford Fire Department and Derrick City Fire Department also responded. On arrival of the City of Bradford Fire Department, SRO Lama directed firefighters location of the problem. City of Bradford Fire Department firefighters then found that a cord going to a smartboard projector was having a malfunction. The cord was then removed and emergency services cleared the scene.
Attached is photos of personnel from the City of Bradford Fire Department, City of Bradford EMS and Derrick City Fire Department setting equipment in place outside of GGB during this event, taking no chances when it comes to the safety of our children.
Thank you GGB Staff, SRO Lama, City of Bradford Firefighters/EMS and Derrick City Fire Department for a job well done.